Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Life is like a 3 Ring Circus

Ok, so life has gotten a little bit crazy lately.  That is due in part to the coming of Monsoon.  The rains do somewhat limit the kids outside time, and make us schedule most of our outings when the sun is out.  But there are a handful of other things all going on at the same time and things seem to just start swirling by before you can really think about it.

So of course, when I saw this new Mission Possible Kit by my favorite ladies, Polka Dot Chicks and Soto Creations, I just had to make a page celebrating our current craziness.  And why not!  We are talking about celebrating all the aspects of life this year after all, so lets celebrate the crazy aspects as well.

Here it is:


It was a great de-stressor today for me.  After the kiddos were in bed I just sat down and played a bit. And the best part is that it all came basically together.  This is the first Mission Possible kit I have had the pleasure to play with - there are two more (Time and Travel) in the store here.

For this page I used all Polka Dot Chicks and Soto Creations
Mission Possible: Circus
Mission Possible: Circus Add-on
Mission Possible: Circus Freebie 1
Mission Possible: Circus Freebie 2

And if you like what you see, you might want to click the links because some of those freebies might still be available.

The ladies have loads of new kits out in the store right now too. Including these two that I might just have to play with a bit.



Happy day to you all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm more than happy to find this website. I want to to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and I have you book-marked to see new things on your site.

    my blog post: continue reading this

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete