Friday, May 18, 2012

Catching Up!

Well, I have gotten behind in posting all my goodies.  I have been having so much fun creating that I forgot to share it.

Last time I said I might have to play with some of the new Altered Junk goodies - well, I did.  And to make it even better, the ladies at Polka Dot Chicks and Soto Creations came out with two new mix-ups this week.  Too cool!

But I am getting ahead of myself.

Here are the pages I made with the kits from my last post.


This is one of my favorite ones from this week.  I used a photo I had found a while back - don't you just love it - and then the Polka Dot Chicks and Soto Creations Altered Junk Mixed Up 19 over at Scrap Delicious.  There is a story that goes with this one, but I think I will save it for later.

I had some fun making some more pages with the mission possible kit.


This one was food for thought for a while, and when I saw the strong man in the Mission Possible Circus Add-On Kit, I had to give it a go.  Its simple, but means a lot to me.


This one was with the Altered Junk Mission Possible Circus Kit and the Add-On Kit.  It came out of a frustrated moment.  I hate that so many people think life is a competition.  We don't have to compete with each other for everything, we CAN co-operate.

And here is a page I made with the Altered Junk May Journaling Mini Kit.  It is such a soft kit, it made me realize how bittersweet May truly is for me.


Well, that does not catch me up (can you believe I have made even more) but it does make a dent.  I will try and post the rest in the morning.  It is just so fun to express yourself, don't you think!

Next time I will show you how much fun I had with these two kits:

{Altered Junk} Mixed up v.20

{Altered Junk} Mixed up v.20


{Altered Junk} Mixed up v.21


{Altered Junk} Mixed up v.21


happy times!



No comments:

Post a Comment