Sunday, May 20, 2012

Anniversary and fun!

Well, I never got around to posting yesterday, sorry about that.

BUT, it was my anniversary and so we were busy celebrating.  It was nice!  So you see there was a good reason for my absence.

Oh, and I made a card for my sweetie.  It was fun too!


I used one of those new kits from my sweet ladies over at Polka Dot Chicks and Soto Creations.  Its in the kit Polka Dot Chicks and Soto Creations Altered Junk Mixed-Up 21 check it out if you like birds!


Now, to show you my pages.

This one is in honor of my dad and my husband,


It tells about my memories of my dad and his always having coffee.  Funny, I never would have guessed back then that I would come to love coffee as much as I do, but that is life.

Ingredients:
Sherrie JD - graffiti page V6
Dawn Inskip: Wrecked art papers
Bisointine - mustache me
fonts: Idiot, Jane Austen & Cold Coffee

This one is in honor of my crazy dog - remember her?


Ingredients:
Tangie Baxter: AJC 2012 - Parcel 3, 12 & 19, AJC 11 parcel 6, explain it, Chipper chatter verbs, prose, Shakesphere gave us
CD Muchosky: Markerific alpha
Audrey Neal Stitches
Crow About StudioB: WOOT Words
Vicki Segall: Ransom words


And then I had some fun with those kits I showed you last time:


This one came about after my dad sent me some family pictures.  It just got me thinking a bit, especially since my grandmother passed away last month.




Ingredients:


Polka Dot Chicks and Soto Creations Altered Junk Mixed-Up 20
Polka Dot Chicks and Soto Creations Altered Junk Mixed-Up 21 
Polka Dot Chicks and Soto Creations Altered Junk Kit 2


And this one was just for fun!



It has been a while since I have been dancing, but a girl can dream right?  If you have a thing for shoes, then you should check out the Mixed Up 20 below, because it is full of vintage shoes.

Ingredients:






Well, that's all for tonight - more later!  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment