Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fly With Me

Hello again,

No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth, I've just been a little sick, but I will post about that later.

First, I have to tell you about the awesome new Mission Possible Kit that the ladies with Polka Dot Chicks and Soto Creations have made.  Its called Fly With Me and has loads of beautiful birds and butterflies.

Check it out here:

Fly With Me

I had some fun with this kit.  Here are two digital pages I have made with it.

Early Bird


This one was inspired by my son - who is a lot like me when I was his age.  Who needs to sleep anyway - there is too much life to live!  Alas, I can no longer keep up with his hours, I often go to bed before he is asleep, and most likely will sleep past his waking.  Oh well, at least he can entertain himself easily.


Time To Fly

This one is inspired by a song that the sister of a good friend wrote as she was leaving after a visit to the country we were living in at the time.  I absolutely love her music.  The CD this is from can be found here - if you are interested.

Sara Swensen, All Things Big and Small
Sara Swenson | All Things Big and Small

Oh, and there is a freebie that coordinates with the kit above on POlka Dot Chicks Facebook Fan page found here.

Well, that is all for today.  I am working on a fun hybrid project as well to go along with these - for my daughter's room.  I can't wait to show you that as well.

Have fun!

4 comments: